James Fetzer has been a long time 9/11 “Truther” and I used to respect the man until 2006-2008. When he turned on this movement and started promoting disinformation theories that no planes hit the towers and mini nukes brought them down.
Plane/No Planes and “Video Fakery”
Academic Freedom: Are there Limits to Inquiry? JFK, 9/11 and the Holocaust
Fetzer relating 9/11 and JFK to Holocaust Denialism.
Disinformation: The Use of False Information
Fetzer knows what he’s doing, he wrote the book on it.
James Fetzer believes the engine found at Church and Murray was planted their by FBI agents in a van.
“(8) The planted engine
Notice that the plane completely enters the building before its jet fuel explodes, when one would have thought that, insofar as most of its fuel is stored in its wings, they should have exploded on entry—which is comparable to the failure of the 757 at the Pentagon to have its fuel explode when its wings hit those lampposts. And while some have sought to support the claim that this was a real 767 based upon the engine found at Church & Murray Streets, those who were fabricating evidence in this case did not get it right: what we have is a JTD9 engine with a cooling duct assembly from a Boeing aircraft manufactured in the 1970s, not the plane allegedly used for Flight 175:”
SCHOLARS FOR TRUTH
The history between James Fetzer and Scholars for Truth and Justice (2006)
“7. “What were the final results of the Scholars Group Election?”
Vote totals as of December 2006 were:
Total polled: 386
Total votes: 226 / 59%
No response: 160 / 41%
Group 1: 168 / 74%
Group 2: 10 / 4%
Both: 33 / 15%
Remove: 15 / 7%
Group 1 membership: 201 / 89%
Group 2 membership: 43 / 19%”
Judy Wood and Fetzer joined teams after Uncle Jim was booted from scholars in 2006. It was soon after Steven Jones discovered Nano Thermite.
After getting booted from Scholars for Truth and Justice, Fetzer started Scholars for 9/11 Truth
Fetzer and Wood would scratch each others back but Judy was not comfortable with Holograms. So Jim dumped her and joined VT. Ever since then, VT has gone to the shits.
Steve Jones vs Jim Fetzer
Reynolds, Woods and Fetzer were known as the Three Amigos. lol
LAWSON CHALLENGES FETZER
9/11: The Absurdity of the No-Planes-in-New York Theory
“Few things shock me rigid, these days, but seeing James Fetzer spouting his damaging no-planes-in-New York disinformation in an article hosted by Veterans Today has done just that. So this is, largely, a critical review of the work of Dr. James H. Fetzer, one the staunchest proponents of the no-planes-in-New York theory, and co-founder of Scholars for 9/11 Truth website, whose motto is:
EXPOSING FALSEHOODS AND REVEALING TRUTHS
Unfortunately, Dr. Fetzer is in the habit of not presenting any proof that what he presents as falsehoods have been accurately described.”
9/11: An Open Letter to Anthony Lawson about “Absurdities”
By Jim Fetzer
Anthony Lawson has been a long standing Columnist with VT and even he can see the bullshit going on.
Anthony Lawson blasts Jim Fetzer, Veterans Today
Fetzer was booted from Veterans Today when accused founder Gordon Duff of spreading lies and control the alternative media. Two disinfo agents bickering at each other. How ironic.
Veterans Truth Network (4-28-15) Gordon Duff Roast (After 9 mins)
Veterans Truth Network Ousts Gordon Duff for the liar and shill that he is!
“Stew Webb, Jim Fetzer, Dean Henderson, Gene Tatum, and Bruce Campbell come together in this 3 hour special to give the proof that Gordon Duff is a lying fraud that only wants to try to control the alternative media so he can put out his known lies.”
Not only did Duff fire Fezter but Kevin Barret also let Fetzer go. This is one of the best moves KB ever made.
“Note to our loyal viewers from No Lies Radio:
If you have been watching our recent shows it is obvious that Kevin and Jim have developed irreconcilable differences and as a consequence things simply blew up: Kevin fired Jim and Jim quit. They cannot work together anymore. Jim is moving on with some new shows of his own. Kevin will continue to anchor False Flag Weekly news with a variety of national and international guest anchors to give brand new perspectives on the news we report. We at No Lies Radio appreciate the service that Jim gave to this show and wish him well with his new shows.”
Top Ten Reasons: Jim Fetzer and Friends are Sunstein Shills
“1) The Sandy Hook hoax theorists (Sandy Hookers)…
2) A professor who is an “expert” in “critical thinking”…should surely comprehend that it’s much easier for perpetrators of false-flag terror to crash a Boeing into a building (especially with Dov Zakheim and Daniel Lewin on the team)…
3) A January 2008 paper by Cass Sunstein provides an example of a recent “conspiracy theory” and contends that believers in such theories create “risks”:…
4) Jim Fetzer has authored, co-authored, edited or co-edited several books concerned with epistemology and cognition. Moreover, a number of these books were published by Springer, the company founded by Julius Springer, who was a co-religionist of Cass Sunstein.
5) Fetzer is not an honest debater. He has a system for controlling debates on his forum when it’s not going well for him – he bans his opponent and closes the comments!
6) Eyvind Hytten, the father of September Clues disinformation broker Simon Shack/Hytten, was a government asset who served as a controlled opposition
7) The Sandy Hookers attempt to substantiate their material by citing dubious sources such as Mike “Powers” aka Mike Hollingsworth aka Entryman aka Scorpion commander aka Jsteele7707,…
8) It’s already been established that Zionist operatives post on the internet under multiple aliases, sometimes attacking 9/11 truth, and at other times posting crazy conspiracy theories to make “conspiracy theorists” look nuts.
9) John Lear, a promoter of no-planes, is an ‘ex’-CIA asset in the same manner that Osama bin Laden was an ‘ex’-CIA/Zionist asset.
10) In October 2012, Gordon Duff, of Jewish descent, actually admitted that 40% of his writing was “at least purposely partially false”, and that about 30% of the material on Veterans Today is “patently false”. ”
Ace Baker’s FAKE on-air suicide on Jim Fetzer show (Jan 6, 2009)